Setting up this year’s Christmas Wish List was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I’m pretty satisfied of everything I already have beauty-wise and don’t feel like I need any more. Not sure how long that’s going to last though with all of those promising new releases lol! In the end I managed to gather up this list of luxury items I’d love to find under my tree this year.
- Guerlain Météorites (LE Holiday 2015) kicks of the list. It’s hard to imagine this magnificent illuminating powder not to be part of every beauty lover’s list this year. The météorites powders are true Guerlain cult faves and this starry edition is just on a whole other level.
- Burberry Wet & Dry Silk Eyeshadow in Mulberry is a beautiful plum red shimmery eyeshadow with amazing silky texture and great pigmentation. I fell in love with these shadows during my trip to the Burberry Covent Garden store and I haven’t been able to get them out of my head since. There are so many beautiful neutrals to choose from, but this colour really tops my list.
- Burberry Lip Velvet in Nude Pink is another lipstick I fell in love with during my London trip. It’s a beautiful everyday pink nude I can see myself wearing all the time. You can find Burberry in some INNO stores or order via Burberry.com (free shipping).
- A Little Lovely Company Lightbox is the only non-beauty item in this list. There’s something super cozy about soft lighting and the cute thing about this lightbox is that you can decide what it says. You can get it via Wander & Co & Fabrikk.
- NARS Steven Klein mono eyeshadow in Stud is my personal must-have of the LE Steven Klein x Nars Holiday 2015 collection. It’s a beautiful blend of taupe brown and a frosty sheen.
- Dior State of Gold Luxurious Beige Illuminating Powder is my cheek glow of choice for the holidays. It’s a light yellow beige with fine gold shimmer that makes the final touch to any glam party outfit. The fact that the packaging looks like a gorgeous gold jewel helps too of course.
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky eyeshadow palette is the only UD Naked palette that is still missing in my collection, which is why this is now on the top of my list (after the UD x Gwen Stefani palette was kindly sent to me). I don’t have any palettes or eyeshadows like it, so it would be the perfect addition to my collection.