Last updated May 20th 2018
- StyleLab uses the platform WordPress to publish its articles. By reading/using this website, you agree to using these cookies.
- You can also subscribe via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin’ or Youtube. These are third party services for which you will need to create an account.
- If you should choose to provide me with personal information, I will solely use that information to respond to your message. I will never use your personal information for any other purpose, such as marketing purposes or sales purposes.
- I will never sell any of your personal or contact information to another company, however I am not responsible for the privacy practices of WordPress, Disqus and/or my blog commenters.
- I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other web sites or media without my permission.
- Whenever I host a competition/giveaway, you only need to provide your personal data (name and address) when you have gone. The personal data collected will only be used for the purpose of shipping the parcel out to you. The shipping may be executed by third parties, such as the brand or PR company that is providing the product/service. I will delete your personal details after the prize package has been sent out and will not be shared with third parties for marketing- or other ends.
- StyleLab is a personal blog with focus on beauty and lifestyle. I’m not an expert in these fields and this blog reflects my personal opinions and experiences only.
- Copyright: The articles and photos on StyleLab are produced by me (unless mentioned otherwise) and produced solely for use on this blog. Nothing from this blog (including a screenshot or my profile picture) can be copied or reproduced, fully or partially, under any circumstances without consulting me first and obtaining written approval. Once obtained, the source should always be mentioned. I credit mention the source whenever I use someone else’s photo. If you have found your work on this site, please send me an email so I can adjust accordingly.
- The products featured on this blog are products I mostly purchased myself. Occasionally I get invited to events and get sent products for consideration. Nonetheless I will remain 100% unbiased when it comes to reviewing these products. Please keep in mind that this does not guarantee the reader will (not) like the product mentioned.
- I always treat press samples or invitations to events for consideration, but never in exchange for / on condition of / with warranty of an entry on my blog or other social media. My publications do not aim to promote the sale of these products, but to share my personal experience. As a result, samples / invitations do not compromise my opinion, nor do they offer any guarantee for a (positive) publication.
- Paid posts and posts containing press samples will always be marked with a clear disclaimer at the bottom of the post.
Have a question? Want to collaborate?
Contact me at: ste.dejonghe (at) gmail.com