L’Oréal Professionnel comes yet with another star treatment product for your hair. Mythic Oil is an unique oil inspired by Oriental beautyrituals, that nourishes all hairtypes, keeps them in shape and clarifies them.
This result is reached mainly thanks to two main ingredients: avocado oil and grapeseed oil. Avocado’s contain fatty acids, omega 3, 6 and 9, and vitamines A, B&, B2 and D. Grapeseed oil was used in ancient Greece for beauty rituals because of the antioxidants and essential fatty acids. With all of those healty ingredients, things just can’t go wrong!
* As a blow dry oil
Bij applying the product on the lenghts and tips on wet hair, the softening oil texture will make sure the brush glides easily through the hair and the brushing goes smoothly.
* As a finish
After the brushing, the oil can be used to style the hair, clarify it, fix split and dry ends, and protect it against frizz.
* As a color booster (only in professional salons)
By mixing Mythic Oil with Majirel while coloring the hair, the oil will help you get a more intense color.
The Mythic Oil is sold in professional salons for €24,60.
I’m currently testing this product myself and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised after I tried it for the first time using it as a finish. I had just tried a new shampoo and my hair was all over the place, but the Mythic Oil helped me remove the frizz easily, giving me a nicely styled coupe of soft hair. After I’ve tried the blow dry method too, I’ll do a full review on this so stay tuned!
In the meantime, why don’t you try it out yourself? Thanks to L’Oréal Professionnel I have 5 x Mythic Oil to give away! Here’s what you have to do:
1) Like the L’Oréal Professionnel FB page here
2) Like the StyleLab FB page here
3) For extra credits, tweet “WIN one of the 5 Mythic Oils at www.style-laboratory.net (cc/ @StyleLab_)”
4) You can win 1 of the 5 Mythic Oils
5) Contest is only open to Belgian residents (decided by LP)
6) Post a comment with a valid emailaddress below so I can contact you when you’ve won
7) Deadline is Wednesday 27/07 at 20h00 (GMT+1)