After the Marni madness, Petra, Hanne and me went went off to Antwerp for the Babor x Silhouette bloggers event. The idea was to teach us some make up tricks for people with glasses. Really nice and all, but the problem is that I can barely see without my glasses or contacts, let alone I’d see where to put my make up 😀 #blindpeopleproblems. The only solution would be to insert my contacts, do my make up, then take my contacts out again to -finally- put my glasses on. What a hustle, especially since I’m not a morning person and I’m always late so things have to go fast. That is why I almost never wear my glasses outdoors, even though I’m very fond of the nerd Raybans I bought last year.
We also got some advice on picking the right glasses for the shape of the face. I already did a post on the topic when I just started out (in Dutch), so you can check which glasses would be ideal for you. I’ve never tried the sunglasses by Silhouette and I was pretty amazed by how light they were. Overall, I prefer bold frames, except when we’re talking aviator glasses. Love them because they’re so versatile and can make any outfit look cool. Since we’re heading towards a pretty sunny week, I’ve already dusted mine off. Springtime, I welcome you!
1. An enormous glam cake was awaiting us. Doesn’t it look too pretty too eat?
2. Two floors = too much cake to handle. Even for sweettooth bloggers.
3. The Babor Summer Collection. Lots of orange there. Swatches coming up!
4. Valerie is getting her make up done
5. These sunglasses by Silhouette make me long for hot summer days.
6. <3 aviator glasses. Soon I’ll be sportin’ a new pair thanks to Silhouette!
7. Pillow fight, anyone?
8. Lovely spring fragrances by Marc Jacobs.