Research what to buy at the French pharmacy, and chances are the Caudalie Beauty Elixir pops up. Last year this beauty cult favourite turned 20 years old, yet its origins lie in the 16th century when it was used as an elixir of youth by Queen Isabelle of Hungary. According to the legend, the Queen’s complexion was so youthful and radiant that it charmed the King of Poland, a man 35 years younger than herself.
Today this multitasker is well-loved by many celebrity makeup artists because of its many benefits. It acts like a vitamin shot, bringing an instant burst of radiance to the complexion thanks to a blend of extracts of grape, rosemary, orange blossom, rose, myrrh and organic balm mint. Check out the 10 ways to use the Caudalie Beauty Elixir below!
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Bitter Orange Flower Water, Glycerin, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Potassium Alum, Peppermint Oil, Orange Flower Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Balm Mint Leaf Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Grape Extract, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
10 Ways to use the Caudalie Beauty Elixir:
- as a toner when waking up or after an intense workout
- spritz some on your beauty blender before applying makeup
- fixes your make-up after applying foundation
- calms the senses after spraying on the cleavage and neck or in your room
- gives the skin a boost of radiance during the day
- keep it in the fridge during summer for an instant cooling mist
- spray some on your pillow for a relaxing night of sleep
- hydrates the skin’s surface on a flight
- use it to destress at the office
- cleanses the skin after you’ve removed your make-up
Do you have a Caudalie Beauty Elixir in your stash? How many of the methods mentioned above have you tried?
Caudalie Beauty Elixir Eau de Beauté (30 ml) – € 15
Disclaimer: Product was purchased.