Are you ready for the biggest lipstick launch ever? This Summer Urban Decay is dropping it’s new VICE Lipstick range consisting of 100 (!!) lipsticks and 50 matching lip pencils! To create this massive collection, Urban Decay took inspiration from past lipstick colours as well as eyeshadows. They’re releasing some new shades as well as revive some old cult favourites. The result is a collection that offers something for everyone, no matter if you’re a lipstick noob or a long time lover of Urban Decay.
I had the pleasure to attend the Vice lipstick launch party last week (I posted about it on Snapchat: @StyleLab) and it looks like a lipstick-lovers ‘dream come true’. It’s a beautiful and diverse colour collection that has great pigmentation (I swatched about 1/4 of them that night until I had no arm space left).
The lipstick collection comes in 6 different finishes:
- Cream | The original: creamy, badass luxury (Previously Revolution Lipstick)
- Comfort Matte | Our creamiest matte (Previously Matte Revolution)
- Sheer | A punch of color with a sheer, shiny finish (Previously Sheer Revolution)
- Sheer Shimmer | Slightly transparent finish with floating pearl and smooth texture
- Mega Matte | Super-intense matte
- Metallized | Cream with a high level of pearl
I will be doing full on reviews of the lipsticks I have received, so stay tuned for that! In the meantime, let me know which shades you’d like to get your hands on! I’m already putting the vault that carried the entire range on my Xmas wish list *wishful thinking*.
Urban Decay VICE A-Z lipstick list courtesy of Temptalia.
Urban Decay VICE Lipstick – € 19,50 / $ 17
Available at urbandecay.com, Sephora, ULTA, Ici Paris XL (BE/NL),…
Disclaimer: Products mentioned are offered by PR for consideration.